Re: NFS PU... too soon.
Posted by Amiga on April 02, 19100 at 14:05:56:
In Reply to: NFS PU... too soon. posted by Eric on April 02, 19100 at 13:52:58:
With the multiplayer thing I have also been unable to get the password to work correctly... I'm not sure what could be the problem with that... but the 360 thing.. I've already completed the Factory Driver mode...
when you do the 360's there are some steps you must follow to properly execute them...
1. You must begin the 360 as soon as you pass the first cone... not before or to far after or you will overshoot the last cone.
2. You must turn in the direction the arrow says.
3. You must use the handbrake to induce the spin.
4. As soon as you have made a 180 and you are facing the other direction you must reverse the direction of the steering wheel.
5. Downshift to maintain a high RPM for better acceleration (assuming that you are using a manual transmission).
6. I have found that the best way to enter the 360 spin area is right about redline in 2nd gear. (manual transmission)
If you follow those steps you should be able to pull off a 360. Practice a few times in single player mode on a wide track if you don't feel confident.
Hope this helps you