Re: I meant can't beat Frank and some other guy

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by dohcan on April 06, 19100 at 13:19:22:

In Reply to: Re: I meant can't beat Frank and some other guy posted by Lonewolf on April 06, 19100 at 01:10:30:

Use a manual transmission to get that edge you need to get ahead early, like Lonewolf is talking about. He's right, once you get ahead, it's not too hard to stay ahead, granted you don't crash or such.

I admit, though, this race was pretty tough if you use an automatic transmission. I, personally, think it was the hardest race in the Factory Driver mode. Stephanie (final race) was a push-over compared to this one.

Don't take that "jiffy left" at the end. You will definately lose if you do that.

: It can be tough but I hope this helps. I've noticed one common thing in the AI of all NFS games... the computer is great at leading but sucks in passing. Be aggressive in the first few turns, because if you lead from the beginning, you'll slow everyone else down.

: : - Probably Billy
: : How do you win the after-work 911 race right after the skidpad that stephanie has set up? The best time I can get on that track is 3:04 and they always hit around 2:56-8. It's impossible..are there any good shortcuts in it (apart from that jiffy left at the end)?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]