The BEST 360 INSTRUCTIONS
Posted by Amiga on April 08, 19100 at 20:06:25:
In Reply to: 360 on the skidpad? posted by Blackstar on April 07, 19100 at 15:17:46:
This is a previous posting that I made in reply to an earlier request for 360 info. This works with all cars no matter what. I use the handbrake all the way through the turn to make sure that I will stay within the cones, and hit the handbrake as soon as you start the turn after the first cone. Release the handbrake as soon as you are finishing coming around from the 360.
1. You must begin the 360 as soon as you pass the first cone... not before or to far after or you will overshoot the last cone.
2. You must turn in the direction the arrow says.
3. You must use the handbrake to induce the spin.
4. As soon as you have made a 180 and you are facing the other direction you must reverse the direction of the steering wheel.
5. Downshift to maintain a high RPM for better acceleration (assuming that you are using a manual transmission).
6. I have found that the best way to enter the 360 spin area is right about redline in 2nd gear. (manual transmission)