Re: Won't work with Diamond Viper V550 16MB

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by Lurtz on April 12, 19100 at 22:43:53:

In Reply to: Re: Won't work with Diamond Viper V550 16MB posted by RL on April 11, 19100 at 19:34:16:

Have you turned "fog-table emulation" back on in the videocard tweak app under display settings? Fixed it for a friend of mine...

.Lurtz.

: Yes, a friend of mine has the same problem. Start the game, movie plays, when loading menu
: the screen turns white or pink but you can hear the sound. It's a STB velocity 4400 .. which is
: a TNT chipset, I believe the same as yours. She had the newest STB drivers, which isn't very
: new since STB no longer makes Nvidia products. I tried the 3.68 Detonators with the same
: result, white screen and sound. Also tried 16bit, updated to version 7.0a DirectX with same
: results. Is there anyone out there with a TNT card that has solved the problem?
: Any help would be appreciated, the system is:

: Dell PII450, 128megs SDRam, STB Velocity 4400 (TNT chipset)

: but it works fine on my machine which is a PII350 oc'ed to 450, 128 megs ram, TNT2U and it
: runs silky smooth at 1024...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]