Re: NFS PU SUCKZ

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by EA DESIGN TEAM on May 01, 19100 at 15:59:10:

In Reply to: NFS PU SUCKZ posted by Mr Bogeyman on May 01, 19100 at 12:48:53:

: is it just me or is nfs pu the worst ever nfs game?
: i think it is the worst
: nfs 2,3 and 4 worked hard towards creating a great cycle of games...then comes nfs pu and "bang" er....it suckz
: nfs 2= a brilliant beggining.
: nfs 2se= a new graphical enhancement to the series.
: nfs 3= the graphics are perfrected and the engine is doing really well.
: nfs 4= amazing...evering thing is getting spot on...god damn everything is so good...just give us even more tracks/cars/style of play on top and it will be THE BEST GAME EVER!
: nfs 5=whats this....all porsches..OK.....new and improved graphics...ALLRIGHT.....but then...BOLLOCKZ. tracks...differnet ways to go..yay...but thats it the rest suckz...handling...gah...no fun...styles of play...er..what stles of play...er...race...and...race.
: NO cop cars
: NO split screen
: NOT enough circuit tracks and no where near enough good tracks...they are all the same god dammit!
: well i dont like it...the older ones are the classics...
: and ea no more all the same cars...we want= ferraris
: lambourghinis
: porsches
: astin martins
: the mclaren
: mercs
: corvettes
: pontiacs
: dodges (the viper pleez EA)
: audi tt also
: bmw's (and some rovers for a laugh)
: mini coopers
: and loads more
: PLEEZ
: need for speed motor city better not suck..im waiting for a good demo until i buy this one..i thought i could trust ea to make another great nfs..but sadly they didnt...
: :(
: i feel used and abused
: I WANT NFS 4 PLUS MORE GOOD THINGS
: obviously

WHAT ARE U SMOKING MAN? THIS GAME ROCKS!!
WHY DON'T U GO BACK AND PLAY SOME PING PONG ON THE BLACK AND WHITE SCREEN IF U DON'T LIKE IT
EA DESIGN TEAM.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]