Re: Stephanies skipad in the woods

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by Johnboy on May 03, 19100 at 00:30:17:

In Reply to: Re: Stephanies skipad in the woods posted by dohcan on April 06, 19100 at 13:11:06:

When I beat it, I found that there are three major points to getting a good time... 1) Be fast in the first 4-5 cones... they are pretty easy to go around even at full speed. then the other 2 are the cones that seem like they are against the walls (one of them is the last one.) For these, there are 2 possibilities--either get the back end to "swing out" so that you can accellerate past it, or possibly have a minor bump with the wall and maintain speed. I had a perfect run--no walls, no cones, and beat it by a second and a half.

: You can knock down the cones, but it adds time. I didn't find that one too difficult. The one in the Alps is pretty tough though, and it wants 37 seconds as well.

: The main thing is to not slow down a lot when going around the cones. If you slap the "walls" a bit, it doesn't hurt as much slowing down a lot to avoid hitting the cones. I got a 36.2 on that one.

: A perfect run never hurts, but only if it's fast too.

: : She`s asking for 37 seconds.... my best time after 50 tries was 38...and i dont know where to get the last second. Am I allowed to knock down the cones when I go around them or i need to get a perfect run ?????

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]