I also think NFS5 sucks

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by fast speed on May 07, 19100 at 16:04:56:

I agree totally with MR. Bogeyman,

#1 This games should have more traffic cars, cause I put on heavy and there are only like 16 cars throughout the whole track.

#2 It should have "HOT PURSUIT MODE" like in nfs4 where, you can be chased by a cop or chase a speeder with full support like wingman, roadblocks, and helicopter support, none of that bull like they have in this game where a cop just follows you and doesnt do crap.

#3 I don't like the tracks how you can only go threw them once I wish they would repeat themselves.

#4 Not enough variety of tracks, they all seem the same and dull, and boring.

#5 Wheres the multiplayer action? Like split screen.
"GOOD THINGS ABOUT NFS5"

#1 Awesome graphics
#2 Great car handling and physics
#4 Great 3d engine sounds
#5 I love the porsche collection

"things that could make the next nfs seres more complete"

#1 Try to be more practical, have cars that every day people would use and some sport cars, though in a honda accord or a mustang or a 3000gt, eclipse, celica, and a grandam. Cause I like to dip my shit, rock them cars push them to thier limits.

#2 Have FULL pursuit mode. I mean everything, the road blocks, spike strips, cop chases with helicopter support, with like real al vehicles.

Thats about it, I think that summons it up i think if you can make a game like that no one would be mad, I am not mad i am just a little dissapointed

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]