Re: PLEASE POST INSTALL KEY FOR NFSPU!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by Speed Freak on May 15, 19100 at 22:09:04:

In Reply to: Re: PLEASE POST INSTALL KEY FOR NFSPU! posted by G on May 15, 19100 at 17:58:53:

: Its on the back of the jewel case that came with the CD

Yes, I know that! Unfortunately, I don't have the original CD case anymore. I collect all my CDs in
a plastic/vinyl album (less space). I then throw away the remaining packaging, box, ads, etc.

BUT...I forgot about the install key being on the back of the CD case advertisement. See my dilema?

I spent $30 and now I can't play it! EA is going to lose a lot of customers if they keep doing this. The CD is already protected so why the damn install key? It's not like I'm going to install the CD on many different computers because you need the CD to be in the drive while you play!

Totally stupid on EA's part. Making the customers suffer! And then you have to contend with their software potentially not even working with your system! I know! I bought Superbike Championship only for it to freeze! Guess what?
I'm stuck with a useless game that I can't get a refund for!

Anyways, sorry for the rant! I have been spending my money on EA products for over 12 years going back to the Commodore 64 days.

If you can supply a working install key, anyone,
thanks a million! I already emailed EA Support but they take forever to respond.

Speed Freak!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]