Re: GEFORCE DDR users and the Normandie track.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by rick on May 23, 19100 at 20:33:10:

In Reply to: Re: GEFORCE DDR users and the Normandie track. posted by NINOXXX on May 20, 19100 at 21:43:07:

: : I have the GeForce DDR running 5.14 drivers.
: : The track I hang up in is the "Zone Industriel" or whatever it's called.
: : I have to take the last "shortcut" in the race or I will hang everytime on the same curve along the
: : regular track. I run Normandy fine, so that doesn't help you, but it is a similar problem. I can't believe
: : it's related to drivers, I just suspected it was a bug in the program.

: Well I had the same problem so i tried installing the 3.77 drivers that came with the game and now no more freeze ups on the normandie track.So drivers with the 3.77 and up work I am now running the 3.90 drivers fine. But if you use any of the 5.08 drivers and up and including 5.22 it will freeze up on the normndie track. So either electronic arts will make a patch to fix or nvidia will do it but the latter seems unlikely.
: Running a gforce ddr annhilator on a pentium III 650 on intel bx boards

Also suggest 5.13 Detonator, have GeF DDR - all tracks fine, no lockups but had the dreaded "pink screen of death" initially in NFS5 until another post here suggested a fix.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]