Re: Problems with Ge Force

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by Matt on May 30, 19100 at 12:25:20:

In Reply to: Re: Problems with Ge Force posted by Matt on May 30, 19100 at 11:47:02:

: : : : This is what I do:

: : : : 1. Go to ADD/REMOVE in the Control Panel and erase the drivers there, then REBOOT.

: : : : 2. You should now be in the crappy default view. Type "regedit" under RUN. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE and look for "ASUS", "NVIDIA" or whatever. Be carefull not to erase anything else.

: : : : 3. Now with your new drivers unzipped into a folder go to your display settings choose advanced then adapter go to change and have it get the driver from that folder.

: : : : 4. Now after the REBOOT, setup the display however you want.

: : : : I hope this helps out your situation.

: : :
: : : Thank you for your reply. But I'm afraid it didn't work. I'm starting to believe it's some problem between my Motherboard and the Ge Force; perhaps I have to change something in my BIOS setup since I'm havin the same problem with other games like Evolva and Rollercage 2.

: : You can also just install the beta drivers of Asus 5.16d beta 3 available at www.asuscom.de / Support
: : This worked fine for me and the is running now

: Thanks ! I'll give them a try.

Asus 5.16 Beta 3? I'm sorry but I couldn't find it the last one they had was 3.75, could you please tell me with more detail where I can download it ?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]