Re: Problems with Ge Force

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by Darknight on June 05, 19100 at 12:36:46:

In Reply to: Re: Problems with Ge Force posted by Matt on May 29, 19100 at 15:56:26:

: : This is what I do:

: : 1. Go to ADD/REMOVE in the Control Panel and erase the drivers there, then REBOOT.

: : 2. You should now be in the crappy default view. Type "regedit" under RUN. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE and look for "ASUS", "NVIDIA" or whatever. Be carefull not to erase anything else.

: : 3. Now with your new drivers unzipped into a folder go to your display settings choose advanced then adapter go to change and have it get the driver from that folder.

: : 4. Now after the REBOOT, setup the display however you want.

: : I hope this helps out your situation.

:
: Thank you for your reply. But I'm afraid it didn't work. I'm starting to believe it's some problem between my Motherboard and the Ge Force; perhaps I have to change something in my BIOS setup since I'm havin the same problem with other games like Evolva and Rollercage 2.

Goto your bios and change the graphics aperature size. Try both 64 and 256. Sometimes it cures things like that but i can't be for certain, it helped me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]