Re: GEFORCE DDR users and the Normandie track.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by Chris Johnson on June 08, 19100 at 13:18:04:

In Reply to: GEFORCE DDR users and the Normandie track. posted by Sullen on May 12, 19100 at 03:23:30:

: On the Normandie track and only the Normandie track about halfway through it the game will just freeze and I have to reboot the comp to get usage back. Now at first I thought it was just something related to my copy of the game but recently someone else mentioned having the exact same problem. My question to you guys is if you are making it all the way through this track what drivers are you using?

: I went from 3.68 to beta-5.08 to beta-5.16 and none of them have allowed me to get all the way through Normandie, all else works fine though.

I had lots of problems with Nvidia Detonator drivers and even more with manufacturer drivers but once I switched the driver to VGA, made sure to uninstall all the manufacturer software and then rebooted and changed the driver to Detonator 5.22 almost everything was fixed. Every once in a while I get the background texture in industrial to disappear and turn brown, but nowhere else and it doesn't really affect gameplay.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]