Re: Dissapointed with nfs5!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by Get a Life on June 08, 19100 at 22:57:45:

In Reply to: Re: Dissapointed with nfs5! posted by Pauly on June 06, 19100 at 17:51:18:

: : Well, i have thought about buying the game not for the porsches(kind of ironic huh?) but just for the new physics engine but its not worth $45.

: The physics and environment are excellent, the wrecks a little unrealistic, considering you can head on a BUS at 195MPH and still keep going, unlike the real world.

: : I have plenty of speed to run nfs V. I have 800mhz AMD Athlon, 256mb ram, 32mb Nvidia Geforce DDR, 17 inch monitor, nice sound from a digital sound blaster live! Xgamer with boston acoustic theater system.

: I run mine through dual 12MB V2's and dual 542Mhz PII's, 296MB o' Ram and I just pipe the damn thing direct into my Yamaha stack home sound system which has satellite speakers and subwoofers all over the place, just to much.

: I WANT THE 928's!!!!!! I own a real 928S and would like to tear through some of those other Porsches cause that rarely happens in real life also.

Why don't you 2 just whip them out and see who has a bigger one! God, the way you guys tout your systems you think your just the coolest. Like 2 f**king processors makes any damn difference to a single threaded application (like every game out there) or 2 an O/S as lame as 9x.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]