Re: Favorite Ride so far?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by Kirk on June 26, 19100 at 09:46:28:

In Reply to: Re: Favorite Ride so far? posted by Grayeagle on June 23, 19100 at 14:57:50:

haha, i have also had sum pretty spectacular crashes with the turbo's in test mode =) oncoming traffic is such a b*tch =)

i leave my downforce at 55/55, front tires i bump to 38, rears are 42.

i'm guessing that you were racing on normandie, it has sum brutal jumps. i always brake just before the jump so i get no air, then give 'er sh|t going down the hill. it wont' cost you any speed, if anything it will prolly be faster and less dangerous =)

you leave your travel at max? i put my ride height a bit low, my shock travel slightly to the left (low), stiffness fairly high, near the middle.

the trick with the turbos is not to engage the turbo on turns. your turbo kicks in at about 5000-52000 rpms, so on a turn, downshift into a lower gear (4 or 5th) so your wheels don't spin, then coming out of the turn, go back into a higher gear to engage the turbo and take off =)

-Kirk

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]