Re: I have follow these instructions but now I have an new problem!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by Eisweisktar on July 20, 19100 at 23:22:48:

In Reply to: I have follow these instructions but now I have an new problem!!! posted by Blade on July 18, 19100 at 11:44:02:

Don't replace porsche.exe!

Do the update again. It should re-download porsche.exe.

Now get the 3.5 cracked myth update, BUT DO NOT OVERWRITE porsche.exe. Instead, extract porsche.exe inside to a new filename, for example PORSCHX.EXE. (this is what i did)

Now all you have to do is launch PORSCHX.EXE. It's not going to ask for CD since PORSCHX.EXE is cracked. However, it's also not going to update anything because all relevant files (including PORSCHE.EXE) are up-to-date.

: : : Hello let,

: : : i have a problem, i have the Myth-Version too, but my update doesn't work what can i do????
: : : HELP!!!!
: : : Can you send me your in an e-Mail????

: : Read the thread titled "Anyone know run command for 3.5? (nt)", i followed that instruction,
: : i shoul work for you too.

:
: hello let,

: i have follow these instructions, than i start the updater and it work. But when the update was finished he ask me for the CD, than I have replace the orginal Porsche.exe with the Porsche.exe from the Myth 3.5 Patch. Than i would start a multiplayer game over the internet, NFS5 told me that a new update exists ( about 16 MB),when i denied to download he go into main menu, when i accept to download these files, he exit NFS5!!!!

: What can I do??? Please help!

: Let, i hope you have an answer! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]