Re: 928GT - They need some QA-guy(s).

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by Pauly on July 25, 19100 at 16:13:31:

In Reply to: 928GT - They need some QA-guy(s). posted by Ivanadrive on July 25, 19100 at 16:00:06:

: Speaking of flaws, could this 928GTS release be a beta version since it's not officially

That's a possibility but eastudios claims that it's a EA release dated 7/21/00 but who knows.

released? On my computer it seems that the textures don't render properly: the speakers on the doors partly diappear and reappear, I find this rather annoying.

The speakers on my 928 shimmer and flicker also but the doors appear to stay solid, I don't recall which model but there's another one that does something similar.

: I'm getting tired of all those flaws in this game, today I just found out that lens flares only work in 600x480x16 and 800x600x16. Every time I play this game I find a new design or programming flaw. They should hire someone (or a whole team) for Quality Assurance.

I can get lens flare working at 1024x768 or just about any rez, so that may be more a video driver thing. The problem is that the game was just rushed out there to make a quick buck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]