I wont say that..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by SideSwipe on March 24, 19100 at 10:53:47:

In Reply to: Reviewed posted by JamesBond on March 22, 19100 at 18:29:09:

Now dont get me wrong, i havent even played it yet, but i can tell you this: EA has decided to go back to the much demanded realism of the origninal TNFS, not the arcade feel of NFS2,3 and 4. I have also talked to others who have the game and they all love it. If you ask me, if you dont like porsche, r if you only like arcade racers, wait for NFS: Motorcity, if not, go get NFS:PU

: A Great looking game, unfortunately the feel of racing is non existant, the Physics of the cars seems off, especially the cars and the ratio to their surroundings, Online play looks much beeter than the the "eveolution" mode, a complete waste of time, in my opinion.

: And again, most tracks and cars are locked, which Im sure a crack will be out shortly.

: Even the best cars, there is no heart pounding adrenaline generated by this title. Another failing is the special effects of the cars, (I should say the lack of,) Damage is pathetic looking, so may as well turn it off.

: Ea has spent alot of time with the "new engine" and the scenery, but the heart of the whole "Need for Speed" series is lost on this one.

: out of 5 stars, Highstakes having 4, I have to give this only 3.

: Wait a few months when this is on the 9.99$ rack

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]