Re: NFS FU GeForce

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by BigDaddy on March 24, 19100 at 13:15:26:

In Reply to: Re: NFS FU GeForce posted by BOB on March 24, 19100 at 12:22:04:

: : Well,

: : How many GeForce owners are having problems with this new title? ANyone have it working? Please respond with details.

: : If I use the 368 drivers the game will lock when going to a race screen.

: : If I use the 377 (both the ones on the NFS CD and the leaked downloadable ones) and it will go to the race screen but all objects will be same color and have no textures. HUD looks fine though.

: : SO - I just registered and am going to write EA a letter. I suggest all of you do the same so they take the GeForce a little more seriously than they appear to now.

: : support@ea.com

: When I was using 3.68 drivers the evolution mode work but all others crashed. With the drivers on the CD everything works great. I have a creative labs annihilator. It could have something to do with ram also. Alot of people with low ram are running choppy and other problems. I have 256

Alright...now IM confused. Do you have Pro or just CLA? I have CLA with 128MB system ram.

You said you used 377s off of the CD and it was ok? hmmmm, what do you have in your display setup? What about your bios / agp apature size? I think mine is cranked up to 256 which hasn't caused any problms with other games but I will turn it down when I get home. What would cause me to be missing all the textures?? It reminds me of the Half life open GL issue with all the people being plain white images...but in NFS everything is like that.

Here is my system 600E 128MB ram 10GB hdd Creative Anahilator SDD, Live Value...everything is pretty standard so I don't know why Im having all these problems. I just rebuilt my system and have run several other games with no problems. Its not that its choppy...it is all one color so I can't even see what is going on choppy or not.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]