Re: Geforce sollution?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by BigDaddy on March 27, 19100 at 21:47:48:

In Reply to: Geforce sollution? posted by FIREFOXA on March 27, 19100 at 02:52:15:

I got a better fps with 377 but I CLA and BX board..I beleive the 508's might just work better with the 820 board. Might as well give it a go - they are pretty easy to uninstall - the add/remove programs cleans out all but a NVidia key in the reg and an INF file.

: EA Says tha NPS:PU has some problems with Geforce and Intel 820 chipset, is that Geforce on 820 mainboards or is it standalone?? Anyway I have Asus Geforce DDR and Asus P3B mainboard wich is not Intel 820! Could not run the game with the Asus drivers! Installed the 3.77 Detonator driver that came with the CD and I get it to work! The problem is very slow frame rate (especially when it its other cars on the track) from now and then. Somethime it is not playable. This is very sad and enoing. Will this get better with the 5.x drivers from Nvidia or can we expect to se a patch from EA. Did EA give up to early with the development and not solve this problem?? Will ths get better if I installed the Beta Detonator 5.08 drivers (I played the Beta version of PU wivh was version 3.0 now it is 3.3 or 3.4 I think) and that didn't help on the Beta! Is this better now? WHAT SHOULD I DO AND DON'T SAY CHANGE GR. CARD BECAUSE DET V6800 IS A REALLY GOOD CARD!!?? THX for responding!

: Asus Geforce DDR again. What is the best config?
: Detonator 5.08 driver?
: Wide screen?
: Resolution?
: Anyone?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]