NFS 5 P U (playstation)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]

Posted by Dave on March 31, 19100 at 20:22:53:

This game is terriable. I can't believe they went from High Stakes to this. I'm totally disappointed. Things I don't like:
Steering: Way too touchy. Nothing like HS. I could play HS for hours and hours. Just got NFS5 and played 15 mins. and fed up.
Chase: The police should be like HS. In NFS5 all te cop has to do is pass you or bump you and your done. this game needs alot of work.
Chase: in HS My friends would come over and either they would or I would play the cop and chase each other for hours.
But now it's not as fun anymore. I still end up playing HS. I believe there trying to make it better. But they stepped backwards in the making.

Things I did like:
The courses have turn offs and you can go where ever you want to go. NO holds bar. But need to be more realistic. Maybe actuall maps of city's Kinda like midtown madness.

Finsl thought: Make a game like High stakes with a little from NFS 5 and Midtown Madness. I hope they really think when they come out with another game. It would be great to be able to go on freeways and be able to get off on ramps and go in the choice of directions. Maybe running thru LA,Chicago,Miami, or New York.
Kinda like the game Driver. that game rules. I love to see a game with High stakes and Driver. Oh well maybe next time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Racing Simulation Forum ] [ texas auto insurance ]